Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall / Winter Essentials!

SOLD Tory Burch "Maddie" Suede Medallion Pumps 
{Size 9} - Retail: $295

SALE PRICE: $200 + Free Shipping




I love, love, LOVE these pumps - they are GORGEOUS!  {The gold plate on the stacked heel is my absolute favorite detail!}  Unfortunately for me / lucky for you, they are too snug on my feet so I have to part ways with them.  The suede is in pristine condition and has already been treated with suede protector from Nordstrom.  I've only worn these twice - both times to work.  Shoes have been stored in a dust bag, in their box at all other times.  These shoes are like new!



Sale includes original box and a Cole Haan (not original, obvs) dust bag for storage.


NOTE ON SIZE: I normally wear a size 9, sometimes a 9.5 (and in running shoes, a 10).  These are not super tight on me, but tight enough to be uncomfortable.  I think if you always wear a 9 (or sometimes 8.5 / sometimes 9) these should be a Cinderella-like fit! 


J.Crew Deep Plum Velvet Blazer
{Size 6} - Retail: $168 

SALE PRICE: $90 + Free Shipping


Deliciously soft velvet blazer in a stunning color - a timeless, flattering piece for Fall and Winter!  Looks great with jeans and leggings or paired with more festive, cocktail attire!  Similar style from this year's J.Crew catalog (in the exact same color) here.  


I purchased this blazer last year from J.Crew and have only worn it once.  It is flawless.  I love it, but I should have sized up for the boobage!  Lesson learned!  


Interested in making a purchase?  Follow the directions in the left sidebar!  


Have a reasonable offer for any of these items?  Shoot me an email! 


Happy Shopping! 

1 comment:

  1. This shoes never will lose its charm and beauty. A number of fashions and styles in no way fade away.
    evening shoes

    ReplyDelete